The presentation must meet the following conditions:
- The presentation should meet the theme big data. It should use a success story, an example from your own experience or a customer case. In principle your customer should give the talk himself (possibly in a duo-presentation with you as supplier).
- The presentation should be informative. In other words, it must not be a sales pitch (commercial).
- The presentation should last a maximum of 30 minutes including questions. You can refer people to the stand for more information.
- The presentation should be organised as follows:
- What was the customer's question/problem?
- Which data was available and which data was added?
- What approach was chosen and how was the question/problem solved?
- What was the result and what did it achieve? What lessons were learned?
- The presentation should be concrete: give as many figures as possible to support the case.
- The presentation needs to be in our possession by June the 1st 2018. If we did not receive the file by then, we unfortunately are forced to cancel the presentation
If the presentation you deliver does not meet the criteria, we as organisation have the right to cancel the presentation.