BigData Republic is an expert consultancy firm in data science en data engineering. With a team of seasoned professionals, we design, implement and industrialize machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions for our clients in The Netherlands across multiple industries. We combine solid tech skills with business advice, and facilitate organizations in building up their own data driven capability. Knowledge sharing, openness and personal growth are core to our culture. We value quality over quantity, and are motivated to create truly durable results.
Our team consists of experienced data scientists, data engineers and data architects who either lead teams at our clients or work in multidisciplinary teams working on machine learning, artificial intelligence, scalable Big Data solutions and cloud infrastructure.
Our services include:
- Specialized expertise: experienced data scientists, data engineers and data architects that can lead or strengthen your teams, and help them in designing and building data solutions.
- Consultancy: Strategic advice on your data science approach, processes and technical environment.
- Training: Boost the technical and organizational skills of your team members and decision makers.
Our approach is based on our data product funnel, where we distinguish several key phases in the data science process:
- Ideate: Identify the potential of data science and big data use cases for your organization.
- Experiment: Validate the business value of your use cases through agile data science experimentation.
- Industrialize: Integrate innovative data solutions in your operational processes and technology stack.
A selection of recent projects:
- Machine learning based smart matching of job market candidates and positions.
- Optimizing incident management of network assets using deep learning.
- Building a cloud-based data platform for fault detection in rotating machinery.
- Predictive maintenance of airplane components based on high volume sensor data.
- Designing and implementing a cloud-based data platform for farm and feed management.
- Building a self-training machine learning pipeline to analyze streams of financial data.
Our current clients include KLM, ING, Yolt, KPN, Nutreco, VodafoneZiggo, Randstad, SKF, Dutch Railways (NS) and the Dutch National Police. We have also worked for HZPC, PostNL, Shell, Heineken, Ahold, Stedin, Portbase, Ahold and Wehkamp, among others.
Can we help your organization to take your data efforts to the next level? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We are also always looking for experienced talents who want to join our dynamic team!
Presentation(s) given by BigData Republic
Closing the gap between research and development: condition monitoring in rotating machinery Steven Reitsma & Cees TaalWed 14:20 - 14:50 Lezingenzaal 2