Apply a request?
Requests will be handled carefully. Sharing knowledge is central and we do everything we can to find the right cases to inspire our visitors during the exhibition.
Explain what you have done, how you have dealt with certain things, what you have used for that and where this resulted in. Go in depth, provide specific facts, advice, insights, results, strategies and tactics at a high level.
With a lecture request you are still not sure of a place in the programme. Do you want to be sure of a place in the programme? Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the criteria for your lecture?
- Submit a proposal based on your expertise, not what you think we want to see. We are looking for practical tips that can be applied directly by visitors.
- A sales or product presentation is not allowed and if there is any doubt, OGZ can request that you forward the presentation in advance.
- Be specific about the content of the presentation so the visitor can participate with the right expectations. (Note: indicate clearly whether it is a technical or business presentation).
- Give a unique lecture specially made for the Big Data Expo.
- All fields must be completed.
- Failure to meet the above criteria is a reason to reject your request.
100 TOP SPEAKERS
As speaker at Big Data Expo, you are in good company. 100 experts of leading (international) companies share the stage with you.